The ComNet(TM) CNGE3FE7MS4 is a substation-rated and industrially hardened fully managed layer 2 gigabit Ethernet switch. Fully compliant with the requirements of IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613 Class 2, UL 508 Class 1/ Division 2 (Groups A, B, C, & D for hazar dous environments), EN50155, and NEMA TS-1/TS-2, it is designed for deployment in environments where high levels of electromagnetic noise and interference (EMI) and severe voltage transients and surges are routinely encountered, such as electrical util ity substations and switchyards, heavy manufacturing facilities, trackside and roadside electronic equipment, and other difficult out-of-plant applications. Providing (7) 10/100 BASE-TX ports, the (3) 10/100/1000TX or 100/1000BASE-FX user-configurable combo gigabit uplink ports support conventional CAT-5e/CAT-6 copper or optical transmission media by selection of the appropriate ComNet SFP module. Featuring an internal/self-contained 85-264V AC/88-373 V DC power supply, the CNGE3FE7MS4 is DIN-rail o r wall-mountable, and is ideal for mission-critical applications where very high levels of reliability and network availability are of the utmost importance. Utilizing exclusive ComNet C-Ring technology, the fastest recovery redundant ring available, n etwork recovery time of <10 ms is provided for protection from network faults or temporary interruptions. ComChain permits additional redundant network rings of different redundancy protocols to function together as a larger and more robust network top ology. eConsole, a Windows-based utility, is included for centralized/remote management and configuration of all functions of the CNGE3FE7MS4.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Fully compliant with the requirements of IEC 61850-3 and IEEE 1613 Class 2 for electrical utility substations, EN50155 for railway applications, and NEMA TS-1/TS-2 for traffic signal control equipment
- Compliant with EN60950-1 and UL 508 Class 1, Divisi on 2 (Groups A, B,C & D) for use in Hazardous Locations
- Environmentally hardened for deployment in difficult unconditioned out of-plant and roadside installations
- Extended ambient operating temperature range of -40C to +85C, for use in virtually any environment. Conformally coated for humidity with condensation or airborne particulate matter conditions
- Supports Modbus/TCP Protocol
- Supports IEC 62439-2 MRP Media Redundancy Protocol
- PTP Client for precision time protocol clock synchronization
- Rugg metal housing. DIN-rail or panel-mountable, & rated for IP-30 ingress protection
- Internal/self-contained universal high-voltage power supply: 85-264 V AC/88-373 V DC operating range. Redundant power supply capability significantly reduces the possibil ity of a single-point-of-failure for the highest possible system and network reliability
- Utilizes C-Ring, the fastest redundant Ethernet ring available; Recovery time <10 ms with 250 units within a ring. Fully compatible and interoperable with the Moxa Turbo Ring topology using ComRing technology, and ComNet X-Ring, Dual-Homing, Couple Ring, and Dual-Ring Topologies
- Supports ComChain, the ComNet-exclusive technology that provides add-on network redundancy topology to any backbone network. ComChain a llows multiple redundant network rings of different redundancy protocols to join and function together as a larger and more robust compound network topology, while maximizing fault-recovery speed, flexibility, compatibility, ease of use, and cost-effec tiveness.
- eConsole-based Windows Utility for centralized switch and network management
- DDM (Digital Diagnostic Monitoring) remotely ascertains the status of the operating voltage, current, and operating temperature of the SFP modules
- IGMP Snooping V1/2/V3 for multicast filtering, and IGMP Query V1/V2
- Lifetime Warranty