C-type copper compression taps, type CTAP.
- For tapping into unbroken continuous main, as a wire joint or two-way splice
- Wide wire range-taking capability minimizes inventory requirements
- Made from heavy wall, extruded, high conductivity copper; provides high strength and premium electrical properties
- UL Listed per UL 467 for use up to 35 KV and temperature rated 90C when crimped with PANDUIT and specified competitor crimping tools and dies
- UL Listed for grounding and bonding suitable for direct burial in earth or concrete when crimped with PANDUIT and specified competitor crimping tools and dies