Designed for use in hazardous locations where electronic components require protection from cold freezing temperatures, condensation and corrosion.
- 50W, 80W, 200W, 300W, 400W and 600W models available
- Provides freeze protection down to -76 F / -60 C
- Conductive and Convection heating types available
- 50W and 80W models can be mounted directly to manifolds, measuring or analyzing instruments, contro valves, and similar equipment
- 200W, 300W, 400W, 600W models are finned heaters that heat the area by transferring the heat from the heater to surrounding air, creating a convection current
- Two thermostat options available with a 50 F / 10 C or 68 F / 20 C set point