The E-60 Series entry phones are compact, vandal-resistant, telephone line powered speaker phones designed to provide twoway handsfree communication. The E-60's compact size allows it to be mounted in a standard double gang electrical box. The E-60 is available in five different attractive finishes to match your door hardware, light fixtures, etc. Replacement E-60 faceplates (PNL60) can be purchased separately and are available in all five standard finishes. The E-60's blue LED continually provides light for locating the push button in dark locations, dims to indicate off hook and flashes during incoming ring.
The E-60 entry phones can share a single phone line with house or small business telephones when used with a Viking model C-200, C-25or C-2000B Entry Phone controller. The E-60 entry phones can also be connected to an unused analog station port (programmed for ring down) on a phone system or connected directly to a telephone line when used with a Viking model K-1900-5 or K-1900-30 a uto dialer. The E-60 features microphone and speaker volume controls, selectable auto answer for monitoring and intelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up when the call is completed. For outdoor installations where the unit is exposed to precipitation or condensation, the E-60 Series is available with Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP).
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Compact size: Front panel is the size of a typical double gang midsize wall plate
- Mounting: Flush mounts in a double gang electrical box (2.25" deep x 3.65" wide x 2.84" tall minimum) or surface mounts in a Viking model VE-5x5 (not included, see DOD# 4 24) for mounting to a wall, post or VE-GNP Gooseneck Pedestal (EWP recommended)
- Available in 5 standard faceplate finishes: Brushed Stainless Steel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Polished Brass, Satin Black and Satin White
- PNL-60 faceplates: Replacement faceplates with matching screws available in all five standard finishes
- Vandal-Resistant Features: 16 gauge polished brass or 18 gauge 304 stainless steel faceplate, 316 stainless steel push button, stainless steel speaker screen, scratch resistant powder coati ng, hex drive mounting screws
- Weather-Resistant Features: Mylar speaker, faceplate gasket, mic and speaker gasket, internally sealed (IP67) push button switch, self draining mic mount and UV stable weather-resistant powder coating (excluding E-60-SS 30 4 Stainless Steel faceplate)
- E-60-EWP is designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating (see DOD# 859 for more information)
- Blue LED helps locate the push button, indicate ringing and off-hook
- Telephone line powered
- Programmable intelligent call proess detection for automatic hang-up on CPC, silence, busy signal, or time out
- Selectable auto answer feature for monitoring
- VE-LIGHT: Optional faceplate light kit for use with the VE-5x5