The E-75 Series Video Entry phones are compact, weather- and vandal-resistant speaker phones designed to provide two-way handsfree audio communication and color composite video of who is at your door or gate. The E-75 also includes a built-in 125KHz HI D compatible proximity card reader. The card reader outputs industry standard 26-bit Wiegand data, allowing it to be used with a Viking ES-1 door controller or any controller compatible with 26-bit Wiegand format. The E-75's compact size allows it to b e mounted in a standard double gang electrical box. The E-75 is available in five different attractive finishes to match your door hardware, light fixtures, etc. Replacement E-75 faceplates (PNL75) can be purchased separately and are available in all f ive standard finishes. The E-75 entry phones can share a single phone line with house or small business telephones when used with a Viking model C-200, C-250 or C-2000B Entry Phone controller. The E-75 entry phones can also be connected to an unused an alog station port (programmed for ring down) on a phone system or connected directly to a telephone line when used with a Viking K-1900-5 or K-1900-30 dialer.
The E-75 features a built-in high resolution color video camera, a built-in proximity ca reader, microphone and speaker volume controls, selectable auto answer for monitoring and intelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up when the call is completed. For outdoor installations where the unit is exposed to precipitation or con densation, the E-70 Series is available with Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP).
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Built-in 125KHz HID compatible 26-bit Wiegand proximity card reader with LED and beep card read confirmation and EWP board protection
- Built-in high resolution color video camera with wide viewing, tilt/swivel adjustments, and wide operating temperature of -30F to 150F
- Audio and video transmission on one CAT5E cable (see page 5)
- Compact size: Front panel is the size of a typical double gang midsize wall plate
- Mounting: Flush mounts in a double gang electrical box (2.25" deep x 3.65" wide x 2.84" tll minimum) or surface mounts in a Viking model VE-5x5 (not included, see DOD# 424) for mounting to a wall, post or VE-GNP Gooseneck Pedestal (EWP recommended)
- Available in 5 standard faceplate finishes: Brushed Stainless Steel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Poli shed Brass, Satin Black and Satin White
- PNL-75 faceplates: Replacement faceplates with matching screws available in all five standard finishes
- Vandal-Resistant Features: 16 gauge polished brass or 18 gauge 304 stainless steel faceplate, 316 stainless steel push button, stainless steel speaker screen, scratch resistant powder coating, hex drive mounting screws
- Weather-Resistant Features: Mylar speaker, faceplate gasket, mic and speaker gasket, internally sealed (IP67) push button switch, self drainin g mic mount and UV stable weather-resistant powder coating (excluding E-75-SS 304 Stainless Steel faceplate)
- E-75-EWP is designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating (see DOD# 859 for more information)
- Blue LED helps locate the push button, indicate ringing and off-hook
- Programmable intelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up on CPC, silence, busy signal, or time out