Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- Designed for reliability though fault-tolerant software, distributed architecture, and multiple levels of redundancy
- Provides scalability and modular expansion
- Provides migration paths for Endura and Digital Sentry systems
- Aggregate VMS networks and mnage all video through a single system (VideoXpert Ultimate distributions)
- Available in hardware and software-only distributions, for measured performance or convenient migration of customer-owned hardware
- Microsoft Windows-based for easy setup and maintenance
- Browser-based administration interface provides management capabilities without a hard client
- Supports up to 6 monitors per workstation, each driven by independent CPUs, displaying up to 16 HD streams per monitor
- Workstations available with 3 mouse and programmable keyboard accessories to maximize operator control
- Extensible through plug-ins including mapping, video information overlays (eConnect), and license plate recognition (PlateSmart)
- Create and assign tags, organizing network resources as you see fit
- Includes advanced search capabilities for cameras and recordings
- Investigation mode enables operators to synchronize video playback and export investigative playlists covering scenes of interest