The SBE Encapsulated industrial control transformers are epoxy encapsulated to seal the transformer windings against moisture, dirt and industrial contaminants. Extra deep, molded terminal barriers reduce the chance of electrical failure as the result of arcing or frayed lead wires.
The rugged construction and proven reliability of the SBE design is uniquely suited for all industrial environments.
- 50 - 1000 VA, 50/60 Hz - suitable for worldwide applications
- Interleaved copper windings reduce I R losses and maximize efficiency
- 55C deg. Rise, 105C deg. insulation system to minimize heat
- Epoxy encapsulated to protect cores and coils against moisture, dirt, and other contaminants
- Meets or exceeds NEMA Standard ST-1 and ANSI C89.1 for load inrush capability
- Integrally molded, flame retardant (IEC 707/ISO Class 1210) Terminal Blocks provide greater terminal contact area and improved conductivity
- Heavy gauge steel mounting plate
- Mounting dimensions are compatible with similar control transformers
- Secondary fuse holders (FB2X) included for 13/32 x 11/2 cartridges (fuses not included)
- Factory-installed fuse holders are available (See W, WA & WB options)
- Ten year limited warranty