The eBridge1CRT - IP over Coax transceiver and receiver kit is designed to enable fast 10/100Base-T Ethernet digital communication over coax cable. These plug and play units facilitate system upgrades from analog to IP cameras/devices utilizing existing legacy Coax and eliminating the costs and labor associated with installing new network cabling. In addition data transmission is extended to 2,000' (over five times the 100m/328' Ethernet maximum length), eliminating the need for repeaters. eBridge units will transmit Composite Video Signal with Ethernet data simultaneously.
- The eBridge1CRT-IP Over Coax Transceiver and Receiver Kit is Designed Tt Enable Fast 10/100Base-T Ethernet Digital Communication Over Coax Cable
- These Plug and Play Units Facilitate System Upgrades from Analog to IP Cameras/Devices Utilizing Existing L egacy Coax and Eliminating the Costs and Labor Associated with Installing New Network Cabling
- In Addition Data Transmission is Extended upto 610 Meter, Eliminating the Need for Repeaters
- Ebridge Units will Transmit Composite Video Signal with Ethernet Data Simultaneously
Retrofit digital IP cameras in an analog CCTV installation.
Works with Megapixel, HD720, HD1080 and VGA (SD) cameras.
Extend Network link distance in an industrial environment.
Upgrade deployed CCTV coax to a digital network for Retail, Casinos, Airports, Schools, Hospitals, etc.
Enables simultaneous transmission of composite and digital IP video.
- sloc(TM) Compliant:
- Incorporates *sloc(TM) (Security Link over Coax) technology.
- 12 V DC to 24 V DC Class 2 power supply (polarity not observed) or 16 V AC to 24 V AC Class 2 plug-in transformer.
- Power Consumption:
- 12 V DC/275mA, 24 V DC/110m16 V AC/375mA, 24 V AC/200mA.
- Connectivity: RJ45, auto-crossover.
- Wire type: 4-pair Cat-5 or higher structured cable.
- Distance: up to 328 ft. (100m).
- Speed: 10/100BaseT, half/full duplex, auto negotiation.
- Throughput is rated to pass 25mbf data at distances up to 1500 ft. With proper headend equipment, multiple Megapixel cameras can be used.
- Distance: up to 1,500 ft.
- Connectivity: BNC, RG-59/U or similar.
- LED Indicators:
- Blue LED - Coax link connection.
- Yellow and Green LED () IP Link status, 10/100Base-T/active.
- Green LED - Power.
- Operating Temperature:
- 14F to 122F (-10C to +50C).
- Storage Temperature:
- -22 to 158F (-30 to +70C) Storage.
- Humidity: 20 to 85%, non-condensing.
- BTU/Hr.:: 1.69 - 4.46 BTU/Hr.
- -V AC: 2.46 - 3.07 BTU/Hr.
- Composite video cables (included) - enables simultaneous composite video signal over the same Coax.
- Two (2) power connectors.
- Lifetime Warranty
UL (Canada and US), UL/CUL, CE, C-Tick