This part is discontinued by supplier. Please see Anixter number 585466 as a suggested replacement.
EnGenius ENH200EXT is a high power long range wireless Access point/bridge operates on 2.4GHz band with 500mW power output and up to 150 Mbps maxim wireless date rate. Featuring highly secure WPA/WPA2, WEP encryption and MAC address filter ensure an uncompromised network security. With a SMA connector on board and a SMA-N-type converter cable, it works with EnGenius EAG2408 omni directional high gain attenna* as well as any antenna with N type female connector. The installer can have the antenna of choice to create wireless network connection with miles in range. Designed for outdoor application, the IP65 rated device is great for high-speed w ireless Internet access, connecting outdoor IP camera, connecting multiple buildings networks. The package also comes with PoE kit, pole mount kit. With available RSSI signal strength LED, making the installation of ENH200 easier than ever.
- High-Power Long Range coverage
- Maximum 500mW Power output ensures robust signal overcoming long distances barrier that Provides superior Wi-Fi coverage over competitors
- High performance three time as fast as wireless G access point.
- Built-in SMA connector & included SMA-N-type conversion cable allows installers to choose different antenna for the device.
- Designed for outdoor usage with IP65 rated housing
- Supports multiple SSID/VLAN binding provide business class network security
- High-output power up to 27 dBm delivers superior range and coverage
- Fully interoperable with IEEE 802.11b/IEEE 802.11g/IEEE 802.11n-compliant devices
- Built-in RP SMA connector & SMA-N-type conversion cable give installer to choose the type of antenna w/ different gains that perfectly fit the project.
- High-speed data rates up to 150 Mbps make the ENH200EXT ideally suited for handling heavy data payloads such outdoor security camera, video streaming, etc.
- WPA2/WPA/ WEP/ IEEE 802.1x support and MAC address filtering ensure secure network connections
- RSSI indicator makes it easy to select the best signal for Access Point connections
- Four SSIDs provides different wireless network accesses with the same access point
- Multi-function operation (Access point/Client/WDS bridge/WDS AP) modes provide extremely flexible deployment
- WMM Quality of Service (QoS) support enhances performance and user experiences