The ETP-100EBV is available in versions that can replace call boxes made by virtually any other manufacturer.
Talk-A-Phone's ETP-100EBV Flush Mount Emergency Phone with Voice Identifier is phone line powered and can be used on a POTS line, PBX extensio n, or with an EC-8 Emergency Phone Consolidator.
Flush Mount Emergency Phones are often used in locations such as: elevators, areas of rescue, stairwells, indoor controlled-access areas, senior citizen housing and correctional facilities.
Must be a rseller to purchase this product.
- Auto-answer allows security to monitor and initiate calls with Emergency Phone Vandal-resistant stainless steel faceplate & metal button
- Uses regular phone lines or PBX Phone line-powered: no power supply or battery back-up required
- Push button once to call, then speak hands-free
- Options available that offer the ability to automatically identify attendant of location of calling phone by recorded message and digital display LED indicator for hearing impaired
- Cast metal raised letter and Braille signage for ADA compliance
- Built-in autodialer can call two numbers. If first number doesn't answer or is busy, dials second number
- Automatically inform the attendant of emergency phone location via recorded message