ZONEX Enclosures are designed and certified to meet ATEX Directive 94/9/EC and IECEx standard for increased safety in housing electrical components in Zone 1 and Zone 2 applications.
- 6-mm brass internal/external bonding provision 1-piece continuous gasket on door; Type 316 stainless steel cover screws Internal weldnuts for panel or DIN rail mounting Hardware for panel and bonding provisions included Operating temperature range: -40 C to +70 C standard polyurethane gasket; -55 C to +180 C optional silicone gasket
- Fabricated from Type 316 stainless steel Full-width welded-on top and bottom wall-mounting brackets Increased safety: Ex e. ATEX and IECEx certified
- Intrinsicall safe terminal blocks can be installed in populated non-standard enclosures. IECEx populated enclosures require IECEx-certified components specifically listed in Certification (See IECEx SIR 09.0100 for more detail).
- Hoffman excels at modifying and cus tomizing products to your specifications. Hoffman offers a ZONEX-specific modification program with certification. Contact your local Hoffman sales office or distributor for complete information. Material changes: Type 304 stainless steel, painted mild steel or aluminum Gasket changes: High-temperature silicone gasket Holes and cutouts Paint DIN rails Ground bars Terminal block installation and marking Tagging
- #4 brushed finish on external surfaces