The ComNet(TM) FDC8 Series contact closure transmitter and receiver provides transmission of up to eight independent contact closures over one RS232 link or optical fiber. Microprocessor-based logic sends the contact information in packets that are ordered and encoded, ensuring extremely robust transmission. Packets that are garbled, packets out of sequence, and transmission bit errors will not cause random changes of state on the contact relays. Also, the mechanical latching relays maintain their state even when the unit loses power. Each module incorporates power and individual status indicating LED's for monitoring confirmation of contact closure of each of the eight channels. These units are interchangeable between stand-alone or card mount configurations.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Transmits up to eight contact closures over one RS232 link, or one optical fiber
- Eight channel Point-to-Point transmission architecture
- Power and eight individual channel status LED indicators
- Eight SPST latching relays (with individual indicato
- Tested and certified by an independent laboratory for full compliance with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage conditions and transient volt age protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment
- Microprocessor-based logic and latching relays in receiver unit eliminate random contact closure status in the event of loss of link or loss of prime operating power
- Relay contact rating: 30 V DC, 1 Amp, normally open
- Automatic resettable solid-state current limiters
- Hot-swappable rack modules
- Interchangeable between stand-alone or rack mount use - ComFit
- Lifetime Warranty