The ComNet(TM) FDX2HSD(M,S)(1,2)(EA,EB)/M data transceivers provide point-to-point or drop-and-repeat transmission of two independent simplex or duplex high-speed RS485 (2W) data signals over one optical fiber. The transceivers are transparent to data encoding allowing for broad-range compatibility. Models within this series are available for use with multimode or single-mode optical fiber and feature built-in DIP switch-selectable bias and termination resistors for each data channel. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation requiring no electrical or optical adjustments. Each transceiver incorporates bi-color (Red/Green) indicating LEDs for monitoring proper system operation, including the location of fiber breaks. The FDX2HSD/M units are medium size surface mount modules.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Data Rates to 1Mbps
- Meets RS485 (2W) specifications
- Fully compliant with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage conditions and transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment
- Robust design assures extremely high reliability in unconditioned out-of-plant/roadside environments
- NTCIP compatible
- Built-in Fiber Link Tester - allows for the testing of the fiber
- Remote Fault Indication allows the user to determine when a fiber break or loss of prime operating power has occurred, or a transceiver in the field has failed
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input/output lines provides protection from power surges and other voltage transient events
- LED status indicators provide confirm operation
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA