The ComNet(TM) FDX4D(M)(S)1 Series data transceiver series provide transmission of four bi-directional data channels over one optical fiber and are ideal for use in unconditioned roadside or out-of-plant installations. The data channels can be set independently for RS232, RS422 and 2 or 4-wire RS485 with tri-state support. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation and no electrical or optical adjustments are ever required. Bi-color (Red/Green) LED indicators are provided for rapidly ascertaining equipment operating status. Packaged in the exclusive ComNet ComFit housing, these units may be either wall or rack-mounted, or may be DIN-rail mounted by the addition of ComNet model DINBKT1 adaptor plate.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Available with FC or ST Optical connectors
- Supports RS232, RS422, and 2 or 4-wire RS485 with tristate data interfaces
- Four bi-directional data channels
- Tested and certified by an independent laboratory for full compliance with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage conditions and transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input/output lines provides unconditional protection from power surges and other voltage transient events
- Robust design ensures extremely high reliability in unconditioned out-of-plant environments
- Bi-color (Red/Green) LED status indicators provide rapid indication of critical operating parameters
- Hot-swappable rack modules
- Interchangeable between stand-alone or rack mount use - ComFit
- Lifetime Warranty