The ComNet(TM) FDX70 data transceivers provide point-to-point transmission of simplex or duplex EIA RS232/RS422/RS485 (2W/4W) data signals over one single-mode or multimode optical fiber. The transceivers are transparent to data encoding allowing for broad-range compatibility.
Models within this series are available for use with multimode or single-mode optical fiber. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation requiring no electrical or optical adjustments. Each transceiver incorporates a bi-color (Red/Green) indicating LED for monitoring proper system operation. Packaged in the exclusive ComNet ComFit housing, the FDX70 standard size units may be either wall or rack-mounted, or may be DIN-rail mounted by the addition of ComNet model DINBKT1 adaptor plate.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Meets EIA RS 232 and RS 422/RS 485 (2 or 4-wire) specifications (Simplex or Duplex Operation)
- Two Data Channel Capability: One full duplex or two halfduplex channels
- Only one optical fiber required between units
- Full data re-clocking and regeneration: no limit to the number of transceiver units used within the network
- Supports supervised multiple master architecture for unparalleled network reliability
- Remote Fault Indication allows the user to determine when a fiber break or loss of prime operating power has occurred, or a transceiver in the field has failed
- LED status indicators
- May be used to provide serial data protocol conversion between nodes (consult factory)
- Meets the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage conditions and transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS -1/TS -2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment
- Interchangeable between stand-alone or rack mount - ComFit package
- Lifetime Warranty