The ComNet FVT/FVR1031 series video transmitter/receiver and data transceiver supports simultaneous transmission of short-haul quality 10-bit digital video, bi-directional data and up-the-coax data over one multimode or single-mode optical fiber. The module is universally compatible with major CCTV camera manufacturers and supports RS232, RS422 and 2 or 4-wire RS485 data interfaces, and most major data protocols as well as up-the-coax data. The FVT/FVR1031 allows the user to choose bi-directional data or up-the-coax data through a switch on the unit. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation and no electrical or optical adjustments are ever required. Bi-color (Red/Green) LED indicators confirm equipment operating status. Packaged in the exclusive ComNet ComFit housing, these units may be either wall or rack-mounted.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- 10-bit digitally encoded video transmission
- Exceeds all requirements for RS-250C short-haul transmission: True broadcast video performance
- Supports RS232, RS422 or RS485 (2 or 4-wire) data interfaces
- Compatible with all NTSC, PAL, or SECAMCCTV camera systems
- Tested and certified by an independent laboratory for full compliance with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage conditions and transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input/output lines provides unconditional protection from power surges and other voltage transient events
- Automatic resettable fuses on all power lines
- Hot-Swappable Modules
- Distances up to 43 miles (69 km)
- Bi-color (Red/Green) LED status indicators provide rapid indication of critical operating parameters
- Interchangeable between stand-alone or rack mount use - ComFit
- Lifetime Warranty
- RoHS: Y
- Product Type: Video, Data