The ComNet FVT/FVR109A1Vicon are a video transmitter/receiver and data transceiver series that supports the simultaneous transmission of short haul quality 10-bit EIA RS-250C digitally encoded video and bi-directional data over one multimode or single-mode optical fiber. The FVT109A1Vicon is designed to be internally mounted in and powered by the Vicon Dome camera. It supports Vicon Vicoax(TM) "up-the-coax" data transmission, achieving distances of 600m and bi-directional serial camera control. Packaged in the exclusive ComNet ComFit housing, the full-size receiver units may be either wall or rack-mounted.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Supports Vicon Vicoax(TM) up-the-coax systems
- 10-bit digitally encoded video
- 1 bi-directional data channel
- Distances up to 30 miles (48 km)
- Exceeds all requirements for RS-250C short-haul transmission: True broadcast 10-bit digitally encoded videperformance
- Vicoax distance to 600m (2000 ft.)
- Compatible with all NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV camera systems
- Tested and certified by an independent laboratory for full compliance with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mecanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage conditions and transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input/output lines provides unconditional protection from power surges and other voltage transient events
- Automatic resettable fuses on all power lines
- Bi-color (Red/Green) LED status indicators provide rapid indication of critical operating parameters
- FVR109A(M)(S)1Vicon is a hot-swappable rack module
- FVR109A(M)(S)1Vicon is interchangeable between stand-alone or rack mount use - ComFit
- Lifetime Warranty