The ComNet FVT/FVR401 multiplexer simultaneously transmits four channels of video over one optical fiber utilizing state-of-the-art 10-bit digital encoding and decoding for high-quality video transmission that meets the requirements of EIA RS-250C for short-haul video transmission. These environmentally hardened units are ideal for use in unconditioned roadside or out-of-plant installations. These units are completely transparent to and universally compatible with any NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV camera systems. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation and no electrical or optical adjustments are ever required. Bi-color (Red/Green) LED indicators confirm operating status. These units are interchangeable between stand-alone or card mount configurations.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- 10-bit digital video transmission: transmits 4 real-time color video signals on one optical fiber
- Exceeds all requirements for EIA RS-250C short-haul transmission: Extremely high video performance
- Exceptionally low video distortion with zero performance variation vs. optical path loss
- Ideally suited to networks requiring multiple physical layers where video degradation may be a problem
- Compatible with all NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV camera systems
- Wide optical dynamic range: optical attenuators ae never required
- NTCIP compatible
- Tested and certified by an independent laboratory for full compliance with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage conditions and transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input/output lines provides unconditional protection from powe r surges and other voltage transient events
- Robust design ensures extremely high reliability in unconditioned out-of-plant environments
- Bi-color (Red/Green) LED status indicators provide rapid indication of critical operating parameters
- Automatic reettable solid-state current limiters
- Lifetime Warranty