The ComNet FVT/FVR801 video transmitter and video receiver series utilize 10-bit digital encoding and decoding for high-quality video transmission that exceeds the requirements of EIA RS-250C for short-haul video transmission. These environmentally hardened units provide transmission of eight independent video channels over one optical fiber and are ideal for use in unconditioned roadside or out-of- plant installations. Bi-color (Red/Green) LED indicators confirm operating status. Packaged in the exclusive ComNet ComFit housing, these units may be either wall or rack-mounted.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- 10-Bit digitally encoded video transmission, transmits 8 real-time color video signals
- Exceeds all requirements for EIA RS-250C short-haul transmission: Extremely high video performance
- Exceptionally low video distortion with zero Performance Variation vs. Optical Path Loss
- Ideally suited to networks requiring multiple physical layers where video degradation may be a problem
- Tested and certified by an independent laboratory for full compliance with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage conditions and transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input/output lines provides unconditional protection from power surges and other voltage transient events
- Robust design ensures extremely high reliability in unconditioned out-of-plant environments
- Bi-color (Red/Green) LED status indicators provide rapid indication of critical operating parameters
- Hot-swappable rack modules
- Interchangeable between stand-alone or rack mount use - ComFit
- Lifetime Warranty