- 59 and 6 "F" connectors are available in a convenient feed-through design.
- 7 and 11 connectors have an internal pin contact that mate to female ports.
- The Corning Gilbert patented compression connectors combine ease of installation with superior performance including 360 degree contact to the cable, excellent RF shielding, and a complete seal to the cable jacket that locks out moisture.
- The patented free spinning sealed nut makes installation faster and more reliable.
- Our family of universal connectors is designed to accept 60% through Quad shield cables. They maintain good electrical and mechanical properties.
"F" connectors allow a coaxial cable to maintain a 75-ohm impedance. They are used with 59, 6, 7 and 11 cable series. Use of "F" connectors helps avoid impedance problems with interfaces and splices.