Weather and vandal-resistant stainless steel phone in an open enclosure black housing with telephone emblem on sides that can be wall or pole mount. Designed for standard keypad dialing. Equipped with marine quality chrome tone dial keypad and mechanical hookswitch, ID window, (-RIL) Blue Ring Indicator Light added to the front panel for visual, 32" hearing aid compatible armored cord handset, and tamper resistant security screws. HOB models available in black, (-R) red, or (-S) stainless steel.
Reliable for your Emergency & Courtesy needs at universities, resident hall, campus, parks & more!
- Additional Options Available:
- (IP-) VoIP Voice over Internet Protocol Version available on all models
- (-M) Completely sealed magnetic hookswitch (No Moving Parts)
- (-IVC) Push button volume control with background noise reduction
- (-BK) Braille Keypad-ACH**) Varies armored cord from length 14" to 72"
- Example: -ACH14: 14" armored cord
- (-CCH*) Industrial Strength Coiled Cord available 5' 10' & 15' (feet)
- - Example: -CCH5: 5' long
- (-ACHW) White handset or (-ACHR) Red handset
- (-LB) Lanyard brackeandset with internal steel lanyard (braided metal rope) and lanyard mounting bracket that is secured onto panel for added strength
- (-RIL) Blue Ring Indicator Light added to the front panel for visual
- (-RIS) Blue Ring Indicator Strobe Light added to the top of phone housing (Requires external AC power)
- Weather-resistant Open Enclosure Options (HOB):
- Standard Black Housing with Telephone Emblem on Sides
- (-R) Red Housing with Telephone Emblem on Sides
- (-S) Stainless Steel Housing
- Part # 301-006 Polounting bracket fits poles from 2.5" - 6"
- Part # 301-064 Security Tool (Required for installation only when in a HOB or WPP Housing)