Pre-configured exacqVision client and server software, enterprise-class hard drives, Ubuntu Linux OS, mouse, keyboard, universal power supply, DVD-RW, Gigabit NIC.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
This part has been discontinued by the splier.
- All-in-one solution - Video recording, web/mobile client hosting and local live video display from the same server
- Network video recording servers- Record IP cameras and encoders, live and recorded video viewable through free exacqVision client application
- Up to 64 IP cameras per server: Up to 64 IP cameras per server. Compatible with over 1800 IP camera models. Continuously record up to 550Mbps of video. Use our configuration calculator to find the perfect exacqVision server for your application
- Enterprise class storage - Up to 32 TB of storage per server using continuous duty enterprise-class drives
- Cross-compatible local, remote and mobile user interfaces - Access live and recorded video on multiple client PCs with free Windows, Mac or Linux client application, exacqVision web server application is pre-installed on the server to access video through a web browser or free mobile iPhone/iPad and Android apps
- Professional chassis for all requirements- Compact desktop chassis ideal for space constrained applications
- Unlimited scalability- Pre-loaded with exacqVision Professional Video Management System (VMS) software. Easily add additional IP camera licenses and change out cameras
- Add unlimited additional servers for greater capacity or dispersed geographic location, manage individual systems from the same user interface or upgrade to exacqVision enterprise to easily manage multiple servers simultaneously
- CPU upgrade option - Available CPU upgrade option increases local client and web server performance up to 100% and enables hosting of Certified Software Applications (CSA) such as video analytics or point-of-sale interfaces on exacqVision servers
- CSAs are software developed by Exacq technology partners and tested by Exacq for reliable operation on exacqVision servers, save hardware costs, rack space, and support costs by loading multiple applications on one exacqVision server
- Update client, server and web server software with the latest exacqVision software features at no additional cost during the 3-year SSA period