The IX-DF-2RA is an IP audio/Video door station for the IX Series. This flush mount unit connects to a PoE network using CAT-5e/6 cable. The IX-DF-2RA will call up to 20 IX-MV masters or instances of the IX MOBILE. The door station features a stainless steel face plate with two call buttons ("Normal" and "Emergency"), braille signage and call placed/answered indication. Additionally, the IX-DF-2RA has a form C contact for door release, a 600 ohm output for paging or an amplified speaker, and a contact input.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Scalable system is easy to expand - mix and match an infinite (8) number of door and master stations!
- All-in-one communication system to control video entry and access control
- Uses new or existing CAT-5e or CAT-6 network infrastructure (multicast support recommended)
- Program system functions via Support Tool (recommended) or browser
- IP addressable stations provide easy network communication
- 24/7 streaming from video door stations
- ONVIF compliant video output
- Integration with Lenel OnGuard
- View third party IP cameras from IX-MV master stations
- Forward missed calls automatically
- Paging with two priority levels
- Priority call queuing
- Transfer door calls to any master station
- Standard door release wiring to door station or to RY-IP44 for added security