The KBW-M adaptor converts a standard CCTV camera's signal to a 2 wire signal, compatible with the KB 3x5 Color Video system. This allows you to utilize a color camera on one of the video inputs of the KB system making this camera viewable on any monit or in the system.
This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- Clear and bright image with color TFT LCD monitor and color video door station
- Three color video door stations, five inside monitor stations
- Instant voice call-in with image
- Selective Call or All Call
- Chime or receiver volume control
- Optional selective door release with RY-3DL
- 330' total distance looped between monitors
- TILT camera control
- Communication: Pick up at any station to reply, 2-1/2 min. timed, recycle with MONITOR, monitor audio and image of door, hands-free with MONITOR, press a station selector and call by voice, the called station replies hands-free, lift handset, press All Call button to call the other stations with pre-tone and voice Power Source: 24V DC - Use PS-2420UL
- Wire Type: Aiphone #871802 Distance: Master to door: 330'(22AWG) 650'(18AWG) Master to farthest sub: 165'(22AWG) 330'(18AWG) Master to IER-2: 165'(22AWG) 330'(18AWG)
- Wiring: Door to master: 2-cond., mid cap, solid, non-shielded Master to subs: 2 x 2-cond., mid cap, solid, non-shielded Door Release: Contact rating: 12V AC, 400mA Use RY-24L for larger contact rating
- Video Monitor: 4" direct-view TFT color LCD Calling: Chime, image and audio approx. 30 sec., hear and see door instantly
- Scanning Line: 525 lines Night Viewing: Up to 1' from camera, with white LED projected, background beyond 1' cannot be seen
- Image View Area: Approx. 2' horizontal, 3'8"~7'9" vertical at 4'3" high and at 20" in front of camera