1200 watt Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) system. Protects sensitive electronics, computer accessories and home theater equipment from power-related damage and performance problems. Extends the useful life of connected equipment by providing optimum voltage conditions for enhanced efficiency and cooler internal operating temperatures. Reliable transformer-based voltage correction circuits maintain 120V nominal output during voltage fluctuations between 89 and 147V. Three levels of voltage stabilization offer targeted response for overvoltages, undervoltages and severe brownouts. Network-grade AC surge and EMI/RFI noise suppression. Supports loads up to 1200 watts, 10A. Includes 4 AC outlets, 7 ft AC line cord and 7 diagnostic LEDs which display incoming voltage level, surge suppression status and line fault status. 2 year warranty. $25,000 connected equipment insurance (USA & Canada only).
- ComprehensivePower protection- Provides comprehensive powerprotection for computers, A/V components and all electronics
- AutomaticVoltage Regulation: Built-in automatic voltageregulation (AVR) with three levels of voltage stabilization to provide atargeted response to overvoltages, undervoltages and severe brownouts. The LC1200 corrects brownouts as low as 89 Volt and overvoltages upto 147 Volt back tosafe, nominal 120 Volt power
- EMI/RFI line noise filtering- Electromagnetic and radio sourcescan cause disruptive interference on the AC line. This EMI/RFI line noise is acommon cause of incremental hardware damage, data corruption and audio/video performance problems. The LC1200 incorporates technology that filters outdisruptive line noise, preventing it from affecting your equipment orcorrupting data
- NetworkGrade AC line surge suppression: The LC1200 provides 1200 Joule of surge suppression to prevent even thestrongest surges from damaging your valuable electronics. Includes full normalmode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression
- Built-in power status display- Seven diagnostic LEDs provide complete power status information: AC power (green = NORM), incoming voltage level (2 x yellow = HIGH/LOW, 2 x red = VERY HIGH/VERY LOW) and AC line status (green = LINE OK, red = LINE FAULT). An On/Off switch located on the rear of the unit provides one-touch power control over all components
- Compact Design- The LC1200's compact cabinet (less than 8 Inch in height) and 7 ft cord make it easy to integrate in to a wide range of applications
- Package includes - LC1200 line conditioner, instruction manual