One-hole, standard barrel with window, narrow tongue lug, 2/0 AWG wire, 1/4" stud hole.
- Narrow tongue width for limited space applications
- Color-coded barrels marked with PANDUIT and specified competitor die index numbers for proper crimp die selection
- Inspection window to visually assure full conductor insertion
- Tin-plated to inhibit corrosion
- UL Listed and CSA Certified to 35 KV and temperature rated to 90C when crimped with PANDUIT and specified competitor crimping tools and dies
- UL Listed and CSA Certified for wide wire range-taking capability when crimped with PANDUIT(TM) Uni-Die(TM) Dieless Crimping Tools