Two-hole, standard barrel with window, 90 angle tongue, 2/0 AWG wire, 3/8" stud hole, 1" hole spacing.
- Color-coded barrels marked with PANDUIT and specified competitor die index numbers for proper crimp die selection
- Inspection window to visually assure full conductor insertion
- Tin-plated to inhibit corrosion
- UL Listed and CSA Certified to 35 KV and temperature rated to 90C when crimped with PANDUIT and specified competitor crimping tools and dies
- UL Listed and CSA Certified for wide wire range-taking capability when crimped with PANDUIT(TM) Uni-Die(TM) Dieless Crimping Tools
- Tested by Telcordia - meets NEBS Level 3
- American Bureau of Shipping Approved