Two-hole, standard barrel with window, 45 angle tongue, #6 AWG wire, 1/4" stud hole, .63" hole spacing.
- Color-coded barrels marked with PANDUIT and specified competitor die index numbers for proper crimp die selection
- Inspection window to visually assure full conductor insertion
- Tin-plated to inhibit corrosion
- UL Listed and CSA Certified to 35 KV and temperature rated to 90C when crimped with PANDUIT and specified competitor crimping tools and dies
- UL Listed and CSA Certified for wide wire range-taking capability when crimped with PANDUIT(TM) Uni-Die(TM) Dieless Crimping Tools
- Tested by Telcordia - meets NEBS Level 3
- American Bureau of Shipping Approved