Clarity 5E Premium Category 5e Modular Patch Cord, blue, 7', Category 5e, four-pair UTP stranded 24 AWG PVC/CM, center tuned with Clarity 5E connecting hardware for optimum Category 5e installed performance using Ortronics Paralign 2 pair-positioning technology
- ETL third party tested and verified to TIA/EIA 568B.2 Category 5e component specifications: Ensures Category 5e component performance.
- Each cord is factory tested: Ensures every cord shipped meets Category 6 component specifications.
- Center tuned technology: Elevates the performance of Clarity 6 connector union.
- Paralign 2 pair-positioning technology: Maintains pair integrity through the plug termination allowing mating hardware to be designed/tuned to these cords.
- Snagless plug design: Protects plugs when pulling through pathways or cable managers.
- Premium conductor cordage: Reliable performance and durable cord life.
- Compatible with both T568A and T568B wiring: Provides universal wiring ability.
- Improved signal to noise ratio: More transparent signal path is field measurable in a link or channel.
- Backwards compatible to Category 3, 5, and 5e: Supports lower category installations and components.