Clarity 10G modular patch cord, yellow, 15', 10 Gigabit, four-pair UTP stranded 26 AWG PVC/CM, center tuned with Clarity connecting hardware for optimum installed performance using Ortronics Paralign 2 pair-positioning technology
This part has been discontinued by supplier.
- ETL third party tested and verified to TIA/EIA 568B.2-10 10G channel specifications: Ensures Category 6A component performance. Each cord is factory tested: Ensures every cord shipped meets Category 6 component specifications. Center tuned technology: Elevates the performance of Clarity 6 connector union. Paralign 2 pair-positioning technology: Maintains pair integrity through the plug termination allowing mating hardware to be designed/tuned to these cords. Snagless plug design: Protects plugs when pulling through pathways or cable managers. Premium conductor cordage: Reliable performance and durable cord life. Compatible with both T568A and T568B wiring: Provides universal wiring ability. Improved signal to noise ratio: More transparent signal path is field measurable in a link or channel. Backwards compatible to Category 3, 5, and 5e: Supports lower category installations and components.
- Wire Gauge: 26 AWG
- Connector Type End One: Plug, HSG, eight-contact, RJ45, high performance with 10G internal barrier
- Connector Type End Two: Plug, HSG, eight-contact, RJ45, high performance with 10G internal barrier
- Jacket Color: Yellow
- Length Metric: 4.57 m
- Pinning: Straight 1-1, 2-2, 3-3, etc.
- Typical Application: IEEE 802.3 10GBase-T, 1000Base-T (Gigabit Ethernet), TIA/EIA-854 1000Base-TX, ATM CB1G
- Diameter (USA): 0.29 in.
- Termination: 8-Po Mod
- Category Rating: Category 6A
- Cord Length (USA): 15 ft.
- Diameter Metric: Diameter Metric: Cord Length (USA): 15 ft.
- Cable Type: Four-pair tranded UTP non-plenum
- Performance Rating: 10G UTP