Vinyl Panel, 56"H x 24"L
This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- Fire resistant vinyl panels hang from aluminum tracks mounted to the drop ceiling grid above the racks and cabinets: This forms a barrier between the hot aisle and cold aisle.
- The aluminum tracks are connected to the ceiling grid by fusible links that release and drop to the floor when temperatures go above 135: Ensures that the fire sprinkler pattern is not interrupted.
- Sold in kits: Includes all necessary hangers, track and panels to cover your specific area.
- The vinyl panels are the length of the aluminum track and overlap at the track seams: Creates one continuous partition.
- To determine the size of the Hanging Vinyl Panel System required you will need the following measurements:
- Linear feet - this is the length of aluminum track needed to create a rectangle around the aisle to be contained. Kits are available from 1' to 6' long and can be connected to one another for larger installations.
- Drop down length (in inches) - this is the length of the vinyl panels from the aluminum track to the top of the racks and cabinets or floor. Available lengths are from 29" to 182" high.
- Height USA: 56 in.
- 24 in.