When your computer system can't be without power, even for maintenance, a Liebert MicroPOD ensures continuous uptime. The MicroPOD provides maintenance bypass capability as well as power output distribution, and can be used with virtually any micro-UPS system.
The MicroPOD allows you to manually transfer your connected equipment to utility power via a maintenance bypass switch, permitting scheduled maintenance or UPS replacement without power disruption. Transferring back to UPS power is just as easy. Simply turn the switch to the indicated position and your load is protected by the UPS.
- Provides utility power to attached equipment when switched to maintenance bypass mode
- Allows UPS maintenance or replacement of the UPS without discontinuing power to critical equipment
- Easily installed - the UPS and utility power are both connected to the MicroPOD with the supplied cords
- Allows scheduled UPS maintenance to ensure continuous uptime without having to shut down protected equipment
- Rotary switch with indicators make the unit simple to operate
- Plug-and-play connectability for both input and output
- Compatible with any brand of UPS system
- Assures system uptime during maintenance activities
- Extreme affordability
- Two-year, no-hassle replacement warranty eliminates the cost of replacement during the warranty period