The Nfinity power system is a scalable 4 to 16 kVA or 12 to 20 kVA UPS, designed with N+x parallel redundancy to provide a fault-tolerant network of power protection. Its modular design was devised to provide easy scalability to users as their power demands grow. Configurations can be cost-effectively upgraded without re-investing in a new system or installation.
Nfinity's patent pending frame design houses all of the modular system components, including 4 kVA power modules, battery modules and system control modules. By simply installing additional power or battery modules, you can expand your current system, extend your backup runtime or add redundancy. Hot-swap capability makes it easy to add or replace modules.
The system's fault-tolerant design enables the intelligent power and battery modules to take themselves off-line if there is a problem - without compromising system integrity. Self-diagnostic capabilities simplify maintenance and troubleshooting. Nfinity also offers redundancy in its unique paired system controls, internal and external bypass and monitoring options.
- Allows addition of battery capacity without increasing footprint
- Extends backup time up to 72 hours with additional battery cabinets
- Upgrades for capacity or redundancy without the expense or installation downtime associated with the purchase of a new UPS
- Enables greater system control with remote management software
- Offers hot-swappable power, battery, control and display modules, allowing installation or replacement without compromising power to the load
- Provides redundant components at critical points of UPS operation
- Allows maintenance to be performed without shutdown
- Offers emergency power-off capability
- Transfers seamlessly to and from the bypass source, with patent pending intelligent bypass technology
- Operates with a wider input voltage window for fewer transfers to battery, saving battery wear and tear
- Provides compatibility with backup generator - handles frequency variations and other power fluctuations that occur during generator operation
- Sustains 110 percent of the system's rated load for an extended period of time - the highest overload capability of any system in its class
- Ships as a complete, fully tested system, ready for final connection
- Reduces maintenance costs with modular batteries, controls and power components
- Allows scalability to cost-effectively invest in added capacity as it is needed
- Ships with batteries connected and charged, reducing installation time and costs