TOA NX-100 Network Audio is an easy-to-use solution for transporting mic or line-level audio signals over IP-based local and wide area networks (LAN/WAN), as well as the Internet. Applications include wide area paging, background music or messaging aud io distribution for airports, convention centers, railway stations and transit systems.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Converts analog audio (mic or line) to standard IP format for transmission over existing local or wide area networks (LAN/WAN) including the Internet
- Bidirectional audio transport plus contact closures and serial RS-232 (NX-100S: audio and contact closure only)
- Balanced mic/line input and balanced line output
- Built-in Ethernet port (10/100BASE-T)
- Control inputs can initiate and terminate audio transmissions without the need for dedicated PC