Pin Terminal, 12 - 10 AWG, non-insulated, .55 pin length.
- Solid pin designed to prevent damage to the wire from over tightening, resulting in a reliable electrical connection
- Brazed seam protects terminal barrel from splitting during the crimp process
- Internal barrel serrations assure good wire contact and maximum tensile strength
- Barrel of terminal internally beveled to provide quick and easy wire insertion
- UL rated up to 600 V per UL 486 (18 and 14 gage only)
- Maximum recommended operating temperature 302F (150C)
- For use with pin-type terminal blocks