The PA-30 can directly drive up to thirty (30) 8 ohm paging speakers or fifty (50) 70 volt or 25 volt paging speakers.
The PA-30 provides loud ringing and paging to electronic key systems, 1A2 Key systems, PABX's as well as No-KSU phones and multiine phones. Paging is accomplished by connecting the PA-30 to a paging port or unused telephone line input (trunk port) of nearly any phone system.
The PA-30 will also generate adjustable loud ringing from a ringing analog line or from a dry conta closure. Either a loud electronic warble, or one of three other soft chime sounds may be selected. An external "night transfer" switch can be added to turn loud ringing on or off in night bell applications.
The PA-30 is easy to install and elimines the installation of multiple bells, relays and paging cards. The unit comes complete with a power supply, and integrated 30 watt amplifier.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- 30 Watts of paging power
- Drive up to (30) 8 ohm speakers
- Drive up to (50) 70V or 25V speakers
- Master volume control
- Separate volume controls for Auxiliary Input, Paging, Ringing Tones and Background Music
- Choose from up to 4 ringing sounds:
- - Electc warble (traditional loud ringer)
- - Double gong (two identical "gong" tones)
- - Quadruple chime (four descending chime tones)
- - Door chime (ding-dong)
- Provides loud ringing or night bell
- Night transfer switch
- Page from an unused trunk port or paginrt
- Can provide background music from an external source
- Use as a low cost stand alone power amplifier
- 600 Ohm output to drive additional amplifiers
- Use multiple units for more paging power
Amplified loud paging
- Power: 120V AC/15V AC 2.2A UL Listed adapter provided
- Dimensions: 133mm x 89mm x 44mm (5.25" x 3.5" x 1.75")
- Shipping Weight: 1.36 kg (3 lbs)
- Environmental: 0C to 32C (32F to 90F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
- Paging Output: 30 watts - pers up to (30) 8 ohm speakers or (50) 70V speakers
- Talk Battery: 40V DC
- Connections: (1) 3.5mm (1/8") audio jack, (1) 6 position