19-in. U-Shaped Rack Angles are available in square-hole and tapped-hole designs. Tapped Rack Angles are 12 gauge plated steel with 10-32 tapped holes. Square-Hole Rack Angles are 14 gauge plated steel designed to accept metric or English cage nuts. 19 -in. Rack Angles are
fixed directly into a 600-mm wide enclosure frame. To mount 19-in. Rack Angles in 700- or 800-mm wide frames, use frame reducing brackets.
- Rack Angles can be mounted directly to the enclosure frame or on
- grid system straps at almost any depth location. Rack Angles are
- plated. All mounting hardware to install Rack Angles is included.
- (Order cage nuts for square hole Rack Angles separately)
- The standard rack angle position is 44 mm behind the door
- opening. Rack Angles can be moved forward if desired. Deeper
- positions require the use of grid straps. 1200-mm and 1600-mm
- frames require center uprights to mount Rack Angles in right bay
- left bay.
- For joining cabinets with Rack Angles in the full forward position,
- use Joining Kit PJ2FF.
- Shelves, drawer, guides and pull-out shelves require two sets of
- Rack Angles or frame accessory brackets installed in the frame.