The IRONCLAD is a Perimeter Fence Intrusion Detection System (PIDS), a fence mounted vibration sensor cable used for outdoor perimeter protection and intrusion alert.
The IRONCLAD is meant to be easy, affordable and reliable. The system do NOT require any: Training, certification, prior knowledge, special tools, prior experience, calibration, computer or any software. It's designed to work with any alarm system, CCTV or SCADA system new or old through dry contact relays.
Dual zone kit, Ironclad sensor cable 2X1000ft (2000ft long) + Analyzer + NEMA4X Enclosure
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Plug and Deploy - Ready for installation affordable kits
- Standalone - No computer or software needed
- 3 Layers of False Alarm Filtration - Extreme low false alarm rate
- Protects fences up 10ft with a single run of cable
- No training or special tools need, comes with installation manual
- No calibration - The system self-calibrates
- Maintenance free - 2 years warranty on the sensor cable
- 22 Levels of sensitivity per zone easily adjusted with dip switches
- Dry contact relay outputs (NO or NC), can be concted to any alarm system/DVR
- Ideal for installation on chain link fences or concertina coils
- Optional: Weather Station, Stainless steel twist ties, Gate connector