Grounding jumper; #6 AWG (16mm); 96" (2.44m) length; one end factory terminated to lug; provided with .16 oz. (5cc) of antioxidant and two each #12-24 x 1/2", M6 x 12mm, #10-32 x 1/2" and M5 x 12mm thread-forming screws.
- Provides a dedicated ground system to maintain system performance and protect network equipment when RGS rack grounding strip kit cannot be used
- Optimized for installation on 19" racks that meet EIA-310-D, with functioning equipment, and are deployed in the field
- Provides a complete system of matched components that can be easily selected to save cost and labor
- Thread-forming screws eliminate the need to manually remove paint from the rack
- Engineered to comply with US and International grounding requirements