Aluminum dual rated split bolt connector, type SBA.
- Made from lightweight, durable aluminum alloy to resist corrosion and provide premium electrical and mechanical performance
- Dual rated for use with aluminum to aluminum, aluminum to copper, and copper to copper conductor combinations
- Tin-plated to inhibit corrosion and oxidation
- Wide wire range-taking capability minimizes inventory requirements
- True hex design for body and nut hex provides correct fit with socket, box, or open end wrenches resulting in proper torquing of electrical connection
- Freefloating pressure bar separates conductors of dissimilar materials for secure connection on a full range of conductor combinations
- UL Listed and CSA Certified for use up to 600 V and UL temperature rated 90C