The SBX-DGV is a brushed stainless steel surface mount box for the MK-DGV & JA-DGV vandal-resistant video door stations.
This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- Two color PanTilt camera door stations, three inside moniter stations
- Hands-free communication, voice operated exchange
- Instant voice call-in with image
- Press-to-talk operation can override VOX if necessary
- Built-in video output
- All Call to all inside stations
- Visual monitoring with audio
- Two door release contacts for selective control
- Built-in picture memory (JA-2MECD only)
- Transfer of door station call to other inside stations
- White LED illuminator turns on in low-light conditions
- Communication: AUTOMATIC (hands-free) - to activate, momentarily push TALK button MANUAL (push-to-talk/release-to-listen) - to activate, push TALK button for 2 sec. or until talk LED turns on Power Source: 24V DC - Use PS-2420UL
- Wire Type: Master to door: Aiphone #871802 Between masters/subs: Aiphone #871804 Distance: Master to door: 165'(22AWG) 330'(18AWG) Master to farthest sub: 165'(22AWG) 330'(18AWG) Master to IER-2: 245'(22AWG) 490'(18AWG)
- Wiring: Door to master: 2-cond., mid cap, solid, non-shielded Master to subs: 4-cond., mid cap, solid, non-shielded Door Release: Contact rating: 12V AC, 350mA Use RY-24L for larger contact rating, one per door
- Video Monitor: 4" direct-view TFT color LCD Calling: Chime, image and audio approx. 30 sec.
- Scanning Line: 525 lines Night Viewing: Up to 1' from camera, with white LED projected, background beyond 1' cannot be seen
- Image View Area: Approx. 2' horizontal, 3'8"~7'9" vertical at 4'3" high and at 20" in front of camera