The SK-Pull-SA is a single action addressable fire alarm pull station for use with Silent Knight's IntelliKnight fire control panel. Extremely easy to operate, the SK-Pull-SA provides a fast and practical means of manually initiating a fire alarm signa l. The IntelliKnight panel recognizes each manual pull station by its specific address saving precious seconds in determining the location of an alarm.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Installer can open station without causing an alarm condition
- Dual-color LED is visible through handle of station blinks green to indicate normal operation and remains steady red in an alarm condition
- Key operated test and reset lock using lock plate actuator
- Key matches compatible FACP locks
- Meets the Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines (ADAAG) controls and operating mechanisms guidelines (Section 4.1.3)
- Meets ADA requirement for 5 lbs maximum pull force to active
- Shell, or, and handle molded from durable LEXAN
- Reliable analog communications for trouble-free operation
- Braille text on station handle
- Handle latches in down position and the word Activated appears, clearly indicating the station has been pulled
- Rotary aress switches for fast installation
- UL Listed, including UL 38, Standard of Manually Actuated Signaling System