Bronze, service post connectors, male, one cable, type SP1.
- For grounding one copper code conductor to steel structures, busbars, or transformers or for tapping from busbar with hex nut and washer
- Made from high copper content, hard drawn copper rod provides high strength
- Offered with standard and long stud lengths to accommodate a variety of mounting applications
- Wide wire range-taking capability minimizes inventory requirements
- True hex design for body and nut hex provides correct fit with socket, box, or open end wrenches resulting in proper torquing of electrical connection
- Pressure bar provides secure connection on a full range of conductor combinations used with each connector providing premium wire pull-out strength
- UL Listed for grounding and bonding and suitable for direct burial in earth or concrete