Bronze, service post connector, male, two cable, type SP2.
- For grounding two copper code conductors to steel structures, busbars, or transformers or for tapping from busbar with hex nut and washer
- Made from high copper content, hard drawn copper rod provides high strength
- Offered with standard and long stud lengths to accommodate a variety of mounting applications
- Wide wire range-taking capability minimizes inventory requirements
- True hex design for body and nut hex provides correct fit with socket, box, or open end wrenches resulting in proper torquing of electrical connection
- Pressure bar provides secure connection on a full range of conductor combinations used with each connector providing premium wire pull-out strength
- UL Listed for grounding and bonding and suitable for direct burial in earth or concrete