- Its Focal Plane Array (FPA) uncooled microbolometer detector gives an IR resolution of 280 X 210, capturing a detailed image displaying all problematic areas clearly in 58, 800 pixels
- Thermal sensitivity of +/-0.05C makes finding any problems quick and simple
- Optimized for measuring temperatures ranging from -4F to 1112F (-20C to 600C)
- Offers the sharpest images in the industry thanks to its combination or thermal sensitivity, spatial resolution and high definition display
- Its one handed easy-to-use interface helps to navigate all the controls with just the simple use of your thumb
- Comes with Fluke's own patented IR-Fusion Technology, allowing you to blend visual and infrared images together for easier and a curate analysis of the problem at hand.
Industrial: Monitor mechanical, electromechanical and general building maintenance.
Process: Inspect refractory insulation, tank and vessel levels, steam systems and traps, pipes and valves, etc.
Electrical: Monitor unbalanced loads, overloaded systems, wiring problems or component failure, etc.