The TruVision IP Open Standards dome cameras bring state-of-the-art, high definition pictures to the mass video surveillance market. With a wide variety of camera resolutions ranging from standard resolution through 5 megapixel, these IP cameras repre sent a flexible video surveillance device to meet any need. Equipped with advanced technology and signal processing capability, they effectively capture video under challenging conditions.
This part has been discontinued by the supplier. Use Anixt #780618 as suggested replacement.
- Range of resolutions including Standard, 1.3MPx, 2MPx, 3MPx and 5MPx imagers
- Designed to PSIA and ONVIF open standards
- Select models feature real-time video streaming up to 1080p resolution to capture every detail
- H.264 compression technology with dual-streaming capability accommodates multiple settings
- Edge recording supports up to 32GB SDHC card for audio/ video playback
- Available models with true Day/Night functionality and infrared illuminators to capture images in various lighting scenarios
- Integrated motion detection and privacy masking
- Alarm inputs and outputs provide easy notification and control of events
- Browser supported mono and bi-directional audio to expand IP stream to include audio
- Vandal-resistant housings and polycarbonate bubbles provide an extra level of protection
- Domes feature external analog BNC video out connection for easier installation and setup
- Unique wedge models offer a compact weather-rated option for fast deployment
- Included TruVision Device Finder program provides fast and easy access to newly added system devices