Milestone XProtect Enterprise is a comprehensive, open platform IP video management software. It is designed for medium-and large-scale installations, including multi-site deployments. Quick to set up and easy to manage, XProtect Enterprise's powerful features such as system configuration wizards and auto-detection of cameras significantly reduce the time and cost of deploying large security installations. The consolidated single-management interface provides an efficient way to view and control an unlimited number of cameras, giving real-time situational awareness for quick response and accurate investigation. XProtect Enterprise also supports endless integration possibilities using the Milestone Integration Platform Software Development Kit (MI P SDK), allowing users to future-proof their investment and adds customized functionality for specific security solutions.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- Multi-server and multi-site video surveillance solution - Unlimited recording of video from IP cameras, IP video encoders and selected DVRs with analog cameras
- Optimized recording storage management - Unique data storage and archiving solution that combines superior performance and scalability with cost-efficient long-term video storage
- Automatic camera discovery - Enables fast discovery of cameras to be connected to the system
- System configuration wizards - Guides the user through the process of adding cameras, configuring video and recording, adjusting motion detection and user configuration
- Built-in video motion detection - Independent of camera model and supporting up to 64 cameras simultaneously per server
- Multiple language support - Let operators use the system in their native language with support for 24 different languages
- Map - Interactive, multi-layered maps provide a comprehensive visual overview of cameras and layouts, providing supreme situational awareness and improved response time
- Alarm Manager - Integrated with the map function, it gives a consolidated overview of security and system alarms, providing immediate visual verification and decreasing the number of false alarms
- Camera Navigator - Industry exclusive feature that collects camera locations, names and view areas, making complex locations easy to navigate, allowing efficient tracking of moving objects
- ImmerVision enables 360 panomorph lens support - Gain a 360 surround view that eliminates blind spots and increases the video surveillance capabilities of existing cameras, giving you more video coverage with fewer cameras
- Dual streaming - Two independent, configurable video streams for live and recorded viewing can be individually optimized for stream compression, resolution and frame rate
- Configure access privileges - Ensure system consistency and global user management with single sign-on Microsoft active directory credentials and control privileges and allowed camera actions
- Open Platform for integration with third-party applications