- Manufactured from high conductivity, wrought aluminum with heavy duty wall thickness to provide maximum conductivity, low resistance and ductility for an excellent combination of electrical and crimp forming properties
- Electro-tin plated to provide durable long lasting corrosion resistance
- Internally bevelled barrel to provide easy cable insertion
- Meets UL486B 90 C requirements to provide a quality electrical dual connection
- Connector is clearly marked with wire size, die index, color-code and the proper number and location of crimps to provide easy identification and tooling recommendation for a proper compression which forms a homogeneous mass resulting in an excellent electrical connection
- Factory prefilled with PENETROX oxide inhibiting compound which contains homogeneously suspended metallic particles to penetrate the wires' oxides, establish electrical continuity and form an airtight connection
- Color-coded end caps inserted in barrel end to prevent foreign materials from entering and contaminating the connector prior to use and to identify the proper color-coded die for a reliable connection
Type YA-A aluminum tin-plated compression HYLUG(tm) terminals are dual-rated and designed for use on both aluminum and copper conductors from #12 sol. through 2000 kcmil. They are designed for heavy duty applications to 35KV. YA-A terminals are prefilled with PENETROX, and assembled with colorcoded end caps. Available with one, two, and four-hole NEMA tongues, the aluminum HYLUG(tm) terminals are designed for a permanent trouble-free electrical termination.