These units are ideal for installation in hazardous locations classified as follows : Class I, Groups B, C, D, Division 1 & 2 Class II, Groups E, F, G, Division 1 & 2 Class III, Division 1 & 2.
Robust Construction. The EPSEXP series consists of a rugged , NEMA 4 rated cast aluminum housing. Designed for both indoor and outdoor use, the EPSEXP series operates across a wide temperature range, from -40ºF to 160ºF.
Reliable Performance. The EPSEXP series cover is secured with a tamper resistant screw to prevent unauthorized tampering. Inside, two sets of SPDT (Form C) synchronized switches are enclosed in a durable terminal block to assure reliable performance.
Simplified Operation. Like all System Sensor pressure switches, the EPSEXP series is designed for easy installation. The EPSEXP series includes a pressure adjustment wheel that requires no special tools. This feature permits field-adjusting of the activation switch.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Designed and approved to operate in hazardous locations
- Rugged NEMA 4 rated cast aluminum housing
- Field-adjustable pressure sensitivity
- 1/2 " NPT male brass fitting
- Synchronized activation circuit
- Two conduit entrances
- Tamper resistant screw
- SPDT C) synchronized switches enclosed in a durable terminal block