The EVF-1152S/94 is a high power, 2-way loudspeaker system that can be used in a variety of applications where high quality sound reinforcement is required in a compact, lightweight package. The EVF-1152S/94 utilizes the ND2B, a high output 2" titanium compression driver, coupled to a Constant Directivity 90º x 40º waveguide. The SMX2151 15" woofer used FEA optimization for motor, suspension, and electrical design for very low distortion, high efficiency, and maximum intelligibility at high SPL leve ls. The crossover uses steep 24 dB/octave slopes with equalization for very smooth response in vocal range, linear off-axis response, and a protection circuit for long term reliability. The EVF-1152S/94 features make it ideal for many fixed install app lications. The trapezoidal enclosure is constructed out of weather resistant birch, and coated with EVCoatTM for maximum protection from the elements. The unique acoustic and rigging design allows for vertical and horizontal clusters to be built using any combination of loudspeakers from the entire EVF & EVH Series, with 7 horn patterns to choose from and an assortment of Low Frequency and subwoofer loudspeakers, it gives you the tools to maximize flexibility of system design, no matter what the app lication and budget. The innovative input panel provides choice of phoenix style connector (included in all standard models) or the ability to add; a dual NL4 type connector cover plate or gland nut cover plate (for weatherizing applications). An exter nally accessible jumper selects passive or active operation. An available 70.7/100 Volt transformer kit simply mounts to the input panel for use in distributed systems. All these features give you the flexibility to do a large range of venues with fewe r items in inventory and quickly support your customer’s requirements.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- ND2B 2" (51mm) Diaphragm, 1.4" (36mm) Exit Pure Titanium Compression Driver
- SMX2151 15" (381mm) LF Transducer with Fully Symmetric Drive
- Advanced 4th Order Crossover Network with HF Protection
- Coverage Pattern : 90º x 40º Constant DirectivityTM 12" Rottable Waveguide
- 101 dB Sensitivity, 134 dB Maximum SPL
- System Rating : 500W Continuous, (2000W Peak)
- Active Rating : LF400W/HF40W Continuous (1600W/160W Peak)
- (22) M10 Threaded Suspension Points
- PI Version Available with Gland Nut and Stainless Steelille